EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP COURSES
IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Building The Digital Mindest, Planning and Delivery Capabilities In Executive Leaders
LEADING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Executive Leaders, Decision Makers,
HR and Marketing Professionals Course
Executive Leadership Course
(No IT Skills Required)
for Consultants Selling and
Delivering Digital Transformation
THE IONOLOGY DIFFERENCE
We teach the most practical, data-driven approach to digital transformation & AI.
Mindset >> Strategy >> Innovation >> Technology
- We’ve invented the world’s most advanced, data-driven digital business strategy framework
- Our methods are used worldwide
- Our framework is taught at leading entrepreneurship Universities
- Published authors in business strategy
- We have a global network of trained partners
- 20 years of successfully delivering digital consulting and coaching
- We rapidly create the ‘digital mindset’
- We help create a culture of digital innovation
- Creating operational efficiency and competitive advantage
DIGITAL GAP ANALYSIS
The only online gap analysis that tells you where you are on your digital transformation journey, what the roadblocks are and most importantly what to do next
- It takes 5 minutes
- Free personalised report
- Create a baseline score
- Find out how to move from “doing digital” to becoming a “digital innovator”
- Discover the best starting point for your transformation plan
TALKING ABOUT TRANSFORMATION
Excellent question! In a nutshell, a digital transformation strategy is a plan of action to create new, sustainable, competitive advantage in the digital economy.
In other words a digital transformation strategy will change your business from a traditional business into a digital business. That metamorphosis will be the result of a series of decisions affecting your value proposition, your culture, how you use data, analytics, technology and how you engage with your staff and customers.
Can any leader declare that they have truly become a digital leader and that their organisation has been fully transformed in the new digital world? The first problem in making such a declaration is that there is no agreement on what being a digital leader means. Even the language around digital transformation is only properly developing now.read more
Most digital transformation strategies are neither strategic nor transformational.
Michael Porter, the famous Harvard Strategy Professor said “If we’re satisfied with vague strengths and weakness lists, we’re not thinking very clearly about strategy”. “There’s a distinction between operational effectiveness and strategic positioning”.
“Should we be on the cloud or have our own servers? That’s an operational effectiveness question. What we understand is that operational effectiveness is not strategy”.
FREE INTRODUCTORY LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COURSE
An introduction to digital transformation for C-Suite, Marketing, Technology & Innovation leaders
SOME RECENT COURSE ATTENDEES
GET THE LATEST ON DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION FROM IONOLOGY
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER