What You’ll Learn
Leading Digital Transformation
Debunk the common myths about Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation Frameworks
Apply the world’s default method for Digital Transformation
Data Driven Decision Making
Know what data to look for, where to find it, and how to use it
Digital Transformation Case Studies
Learn how businesses have used our framework to digitally transform
Innovation & Technology
Understand the role technology and agile innovation plays in Digital Transformation
Guiding Your Own Digital Transformation
Planning and measuring people, insights, actions, and outcomes
09:30 – 10:00 Welcome & Registration
10:00 – 11:15 Digital Transformation
- What is Digital Transformation?
- What are the biggest Digital Transformation myths?
- Where should we start with our Digital Transformation?
Coffee Break (11:15 – 11:30)
11:30 – 13:30 Roadmapping your Transformation
- How does a framework operate?
- The Ionology Digital Transformation Framework
- The Ionology Strategy Quadrant
Lunch Break (13:30 – 14:15)
14:15 – 15:45 The Competitive Marketplace
- How does market position affect growth?
- What are the forces that drive changes in market position?
- What resources do we need to change position?
- What marketing techniques work for different market positions?
Coffee Break (15:45 – 16:00)
16:00 – 17:30 Transformation, Innovation and Technology
- What is the relationship between transformation, technology and innovation?
- How did Apple make it to Prime position?
17:30 – 18:00 Summary & Wrap-up (including Q&A)
Use real world data to determine if there’s market opportunity for your ideas, then calculate the amount of time, leadership talent and cash needed before you even start.
Leadership theory and Ionology’s Digital Transformation framework will guide your decision making, giving you extra confidence that you’re making the right call.
Reverse engineer successful Digital Transformation case studies, learn from others, hear their stories of success and failure, and how they handled both.
What Our Participants Say
“Fast paced. Excellent quality of content and delivery”Tim Willoughby
“Degree of interaction and quality of delivery – excellent! Case studies were appropriate and relevant to actual challenges faced in the workplace.”Paul Jackson
“Very practical – Niall was very interactive and invited discussion. Case studies helped paint a picture of the methodology put into practice.”Richard Bowden
RECENT COURSE ATTENDEES
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- C-Suite leaders wanting to understand digital transformation from a strategic business perspective
- Technology leaders wanting to understand and deliver the business benefits of digital transformation
- Marketing leaders wanting to better understand how to articulate new value propositions in the digital economy
- Business Consultancies wanting to offer digital transformation services to their clients
- Sales, R&D and HR Leaders will find this course valuable for improving organisational KPIs
- Creative/Digital Agencies that want to offer a business led digital transformation solution
Next Course in London
Leading Digital Transformation
2 November 2017
Lombard Street, London, United Kingdom, EC3V
We also accept payment by invoice or purchase order, please contact us
£595+VAT per person
Digital Transformation Course Leader
Professor Niall McKeown
CEO of Ionology and creator of Ionology’s Digital Transformation framework, Niall is an award-winning strategy consultant, thought leader and in-demand public speaker on digital transformation with a 20 year track record of delivering game-changing strategies for public and private sector organisations across the world. Niall is a Visiting Professor at Ulster University and lectures regularly throughout Europe, Asia and the USA on the topic of digital transformation. Niall has been commissioned to create strategic and transformative Corporate Plans for FTSE 100 companies and has worked with over 200 organisations worldwide that demand rapid growth in the digital age. Niall is the co-author of the recently published book The Seven Principles of Digital Business Strategy, commissioned by Babson College, the number one college for entrepreneurship in the US.