Digital Transformation & IT Project Manager
Role: We require an experienced, qualified Digital Transformation Consultant & IT Project Manager to lead an extensive digital transformation project with a public sector client based in the Middle East.
This role will be of critical importance to the success of this project and our on-going relationship with this client. The successful candidate will have extensive experience and knowledge of working with senior leaders in public sector housing departments, they will have significant practical experience working with Graphic Information Systems technology, a deep understanding of the political and cultural landscape of KSA and will be highly proficient in leading and implementing digital transformation projects across multiple departments, spanning multiple geographical regions and languages.
Due to Covid-19 travel restrictions the vast majority of the consultancy work involved in this project will be carried out remotely from our offices in Belfast. The role will include the extensive creation of audio and video reporting materials along with in-depth written reports for senior leadership teams, delivered in Arabic and produced from our studio in Belfast.
The project will last for 5 years and commence in January 2021.
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Qualified Digital Transformation Consultant
- The candidate should have post graduate academic background in one of the relevant fields; Business, Technology or Engineering
- At least 4 years’ experience in leading digital transformation projects for public sector housing bodies
- Significant experience in consulting at senior leadership level in public sector housing departments
- The candidate should be PMP Certified with hands-on experience for at least 10 year’s project management experience in business solutions including ERP, BI & GIS Technology
- Valid visa to work and travel in KSA
- Proficient in the creation and delivery of video reports for management teams
- Proven experience of delivering user-centric digital strategies and transformational change programmes in an Agile environment
- Leadership skills and ability to lead a programme/project work stream
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The successful applicant will consult with our client organisation at senior management within a public sector housing authority to establish and clarify the aims, objectives and desired outcomes of the digital transformation/IT project.
- The Digital Transformation & IT project manager will create digital strategies and roadmaps, plan all stages of the project in conjunction with the client and Ionology’s leadership team. They will be responsible for reviewing actions and adapt plans as necessary.
- They will create digital strategies and roadmaps using the Ionology Digital Transformation framework, plan all stages of the project in conjunction with the client’s leadership team. Coordinate and supervise the activities of the project team; source and manage third party contributions, monitor and report progress to the client’s SMT, oversee project implementation and delivery. Hold responsibilities for budget management, timescale and quality control.
- The individual will communicate with the client in Arabic and will articulate the business challenges in a non-technical manner on a regular basis remotely from Belfast.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Orla Jackson; firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 November 2020.