- Business leaders
- Marketing/Communications leaders
- Technology leaders
- R&D / Innovation professionals
- HR leaders
- Management Consultants
- Defining digital transformation
- How to create a roadmap
- Data-driven decision making
- Innovation and transformation
- Transformation talents and resources
- Advanced & emerging technologies for non-technical Leaders
- Adopt the right mindset
- Purpose built for leaders
- Incredibly practical
- Focus on step change
- Builds confidence
- Diagnose business challenges & opportunities
Learn How To:
- Getting to grips with what digital transformation is, the myths, missteps and misunderstandings leaders often make.
- Understanding the advantages of digital transformation in terms of competitive advantage, people, communications, culture, technology and more.
- An introduction to our practical, data-driven digital transformation framework: a business modelling framework for the digital age.
- Creating a roadmap for digital transformation that is evidence based, innovation fuelled, and leverages the unique talents of the business.
What Our Participants Say
Professor Niall McKeown
CEO of Ionology and creator of Ionology’s Digital Transformation Framework, Niall is an award-winning strategy consultant, thought leader and in-demand public speaker on digital transformation with a 20 year track record of delivering game-changing strategies for public and private sector organisations across the world. Niall is a Visiting Professor at Ulster University and lectures regularly throughout Europe, Asia and the USA on the topic of digital transformation. Niall has been commissioned to create strategic and transformative Corporate Plans for FTSE 100 companies and has worked with over 200 organisations worldwide that demand rapid growth in the digital age. Niall is the co-author of the recently published book The Seven Principles of Digital Business Strategy, commissioned by Babson College, the number one college for entrepreneurship in the US. Read more about Niall. Watch Niall speaking.
Chief Innovation Officer, Ionology
A highly experienced technology infrastructure specialist, Gary helps business leaders understand the impact of emerging technologies on their business, the opportunities for disruption and how these new methods of working change the decision making process of business leaders.
Khartoum Course Dates
Al Salam Rotana Hotel, Khartoum
29 & 30 January
Project Manager: Eng. Babkir Ahmed Ramadan
0123270002 – 0912399802
Project Coordinator Eng. Yosra Ibrahim