ABOUT THIS COURSE
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Business leaders
- Marketing/communications leaders
- Technology leaders
- R&D / Innovation professionals
- HR leaders
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Defining digital transformation
- How to create a roadmap
- Data-driven decision making
- Innovation and transformation
- Transformation talents and resources
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Adopt the right mindset
- Purpose built for leaders
- Incredibly practical
- Focus on step change
- Builds confidence
Learn How To:
CREATE THE RIGHT MINDSET
Adopt the mindset of a ‘digital innovator’ – the kind of organisation that is winning in the digital economy not because of the technology they deploy but because of how they think.
Learn how to displace competitors and differentiate your business by providing innovative products and services that are uniquely valuable in your marketplace.
IMPROVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Be inspired by businesses who have successfully transformed and disrupted their industries by delivering more effective customer solutions than their competitors.
AGILE, INNOVATIVE WORKFORCE
Learn how to create a culture of innovation: the hallmark of a digitally transformed organisation that more customers want to work with and the top talent want to work in.
OPEN NEW MARKETS
Learn how to test potential routes to new markets, identify new opportunities, select the most effective marketing tactics and how to leverage technology and innovation to grow your business.
Learn how to leverage open source development and collaborative environments to reduce costs, create new opportunities and deliver better, more cost effective products and services.
CREATING THE MINDSET OF A DIGITAL INNOVATOR
- Getting to grips with what digital transformation is, the myths, missteps and misunderstandings leaders often make
- Understanding the advantages of digital transformation in terms of competitive advantage, people, communications, culture, technology and more.
FRAMEWORK, TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- An introduction to our practical, data-driven digital transformation framework: a business modelling framework for the digital age.
- Creating a roadmap for digital transformation that is evidence based, innovation fuelled, and leverages the unique talents of the business.
What Our Participants Say
‘Great experience, definitely recommendable! Strategy canvas was excellent! Plan now to implement the framework, holistic approach, video marketing, analytics and strategy canvas’Narjeet Soni
“Very practical – Niall was very interactive and invited discussion. Case studies helped paint a picture of the methodology put into practice.”Richard Bowden
SOME RECENT COURSE ATTENDEES
Professor Niall McKeown
CEO of Ionology and creator of Ionology’s Digital Transformation framework, Niall is an award-winning strategy consultant, thought leader and in-demand public speaker on digital transformation with a 20 year track record of delivering game-changing strategies for public and private sector organisations across the world. Niall is a Visiting Professor at Ulster University and lectures regularly throughout Europe, Asia and the USA on the topic of digital transformation. Niall has been commissioned to create strategic and transformative Corporate Plans for FTSE 100 companies and has worked with over 200 organisations worldwide that demand rapid growth in the digital age. Niall is the co-author of the recently published book The Seven Principles of Digital Business Strategy, commissioned by Babson College, the number one college for entrepreneurship in the US.
Geneva Course Dates
Starling Geneva Hotel & Conference Center
21 June 2018
£750 / CH965
This course is in English
View all of Ionology’s Digital Transformation Courses