- This event has passed.
Delivering Digital Transformation in the Public Sector – Leadership Development
May 11, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£495
An intensive leadership development course for Senior Leaders charged with transforming their services.
Deliver rapid change and achieve outcomes through evidence based decision making, improved communications, innovation and new technology.
By the end of this course, participants will have developed the skills to do the following:
– Future proof their leadership techniques
– Turn strategy into implementable plans that deliver tangible outcomes
– Create engaging communications to make strategy implementation and change processes meaningful to all staff and key stakeholders, including customers
– Assess the risks around strategy implementation and find digital solutions
– Create a culture of innovation, experimentation and new thinking
– Deliver a series of ‘safe fail’ experiments to test innovations
– Redesign business processes to achieve greater efficiency and better results
– Set up systems to capture data and evidence to support decision making and planning
– Confidently source, apply and throw away technology in the pursuit of achieving business goals