START YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY WITH US
Practical, action-orientated course for those needing to digitally transform
9th – 11th March
Belfast, Northern Ireland
In the age of digital disruption, learn how to plan using data-driven decision making, develop a culture of innovation and execute using emerging technologies.
If you need a practical, data-driven and action-orientated course that leads to the immediate application of knowledge and skills, you’ve come to the right place.
THE DIGITAL MINDSET
- What is digital transformation?
- Myths, missteps and hype to avoid
- What does it take to truly digitally transform?
- Disruptive, sustaining, collaborative & open innovation
- How digital innovators think?
- ‘Outside In – Inside Out’ model
- How to analyse your business from both an operational and customer’s perspective
- Transformation operating models
- Using data to plot your digital transformation journey
- Measurement, analytics and KPI creation
- Learn how to use a proven digital transformation framework
- Design thinking, sprints, agile & lean methods
- Test new value propositions
- Creating a new way of working
- Leading with evidence
- Managers & Leaders who know digital transformation is on their agenda – but don’t know where to start.
- Training & Human Resource professionals who want a starting point to bring digital transformation training in-house.
- Individuals who want to up-skill and bring new methodologies back to their organisation.
- Those keen to develop the digital mindset and skills required to get their digital transformation journey off to a flying start.
Why Take This Course?
Content is made by business professionals, not academics
We focus on practicality and early wins
Use data to drive change
Digital Transformation Course Director
Professor Niall McKeown
CEO of Ionology and creator of Ionology’s Digital Transformation framework, Niall is an award-winning strategy consultant, thought leader and in-demand public speaker on digital transformation with a 20 year track record of delivering game-changing strategies for public and private sector organisations across the world. Niall is a Visiting Professor at Ulster University, lecturer at the Moller Institute, University of Cambridge, and regularly delivers keynote addresses throughout Europe, Asia and the USA on the topic of digital transformation. Niall has been commissioned to create strategic and transformative Corporate Plans for FTSE 100 companies and has worked with over 200 organisations worldwide that demand rapid growth in the digital age. Niall is the co-author of the recently published book The Seven Principles of Digital Business Strategy, commissioned by Babson College, the number one college for entrepreneurship in the US.
- 3-day course delivery and materials
- Introduction to digital transformation certificate – certified by a Global Industry Certification Committee.
- Daily lunch and refreshments
- Networking dinner for course delegate (Day 3).
The F2F nature of this course means spaces are limited, contact without delay if you’re serious about Digital Transformation.
NB: This course is delivered as part of the 5-day course for Consultants.