Thinking Digital: creating competitive advantage in the digital age.
Next course: Dublin – 26 June 2017
What You’ll Learn
Leading Digital Transformation
Debunk the common myths about Digital Transformation
Digital Transformation Frameworks
Apply the world’s default method for Digital Transformation
Data Driven Decision Making
Know what data to look for, where to find it, and how to use it
Digital Transformation Case Studies
Learn how businesses have used our framework to digitally transform
Innovation & Technology
Understand the role technology and agile innovation plays in Digital Transformation
Guiding Your Own Digital Transformation
Planning and measuring people, insights, actions, and outcomes
Who is this course for? An intensive Digital Transformation course for senior business leaders.
What is the aim of this course? To provide organisational leaders the understanding, language, and methodology that is needed to lead their own Digital Transformation. To help leaders create new business models and strategies and to enable their organisations to achieve sustainable competitive advantage, powered by technology and innovation.
What is the outcome of this course? Participants will leave this course with the understanding, language, and methodology they need to lead their own Digital Transformation.
- Digital Transformation “How To” Guide
- Access to the Ionology e-learning platform
- Copy of the book The Seven Principles of Digital Business Strategy
- 1-hour remote consultation regarding your Digital Transformation project – within 2 weeks following the course
What Our Participants Say
“Great experience, definitely recommendable! Strategy board was excellent!
Plan now to implement the framework, holistic approach, video marketing, analytics and strategy board.”Mark Steinkamp
- What is Digital Transformation?
- What is a Digital Transformation strategy?
- What are the biggest Digital Transformation myths?
- Are you ‘doing digital’, a ‘digital adaptor’ or a ‘digital innovator’?
- What is digital disruption?
- How do I create a Digital Transformation Strategy?
- The 5 Building Blocks of Digital Transformation
- The 7 Principles of Digital Business Strategy
- The relationship between strategy, technology, marketing, and innovation
- What are the practical steps to creating a culture of innovation?
- How does digital innovation create clear competitive advantage?
- How can I test my different Digital Transformation business models?
- How do we use data to guide our strategic decisions?
- How to conclude strategy and innovation and move to technology?
- Case Studies (incl. how did Apple digitally transform?)
- How do we measure our Digital Transformation progress?
Dublin, 26 June 2017
Location: Ibec HQ, 84/86 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2
Professor Niall McKeown
CEO of Ionology and creator of Ionology’s Digital Transformation frameworks and delivery system, Niall is considered a leading digital transformation thought leader. He is a visiting Professor at Ulster University and lectures regularly throughout Europe and the USA on the topic of digital transformation as well as conducting digital transformation workshops for business leaders. Niall is also the co-author of the recently published book The Seven Principles of Digital Business Strategy, commissioned by Babson College, the number one college for entrepreneurship in the US, and will be used as a curriculum text in 2017.