LEADING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Why you need a digital transformation roadmap.
Belfast – 14 September 2017
This course is for organisational leaders who are ready to adapt to today’s rapidly changing, technology-enabled world and are looking for a practical solution to implementing effective change that is easily adopted and has proven to be successful. Leaders use our framework to create new competitive advantage, overcome disruption, and become more relevant to customers.
What You’ll Learn
Leading Digital Transformation
Debunk the common myths about digital transformation
Digital Transformation Frameworks
Apply the world’s most practical method for digital transformation
Data Driven Decision Making
Know what data to look for, where to find it, and how to use it
Digital Transformation Case Studies
Learn how businesses have used our framework to digitally transform
Innovation & Technology
Understand the role technology and agile innovation plays in digital transformation
Guiding Your Own Digital Transformation
Planning and measuring people, insights, actions, and outcomes
08:30 – 09:00 Welcome & Registration
09:00 – 10:15 Digital Transformation
- What is Digital Transformation?
- What are the biggest Digital Transformation myths?
- Where should we start with our Digital Transformation?
Coffee Break (10:15 – 10:30)
10:30 – 12:00 Framework & Strategy
- How does a framework operate?
- The Ionology Digital Transformation Framework
- The Ionology Strategy Quadrant
Lunch Break (12:30 – 13:15)
13:15 – 14:45 Competitive Digital Landscape
- How does market position affect growth?
- What are the forces that drive changes in market position?
- What resources do we need to change position?
- What marketing techniques work for different market positions?
Coffee Break (14:45 – 15:00)
15:00 – 16:30 Transformation, Innovation and Technology
- What is the relationship between transformation, technology and innovation?
- How did Apple make it to Prime position?
16:30 – 17:00 Summary & Wrap-up (including Q&A)
Use real world data to determine if there’s market opportunity for your ideas, then calculate the amount of time, leadership talent and cash needed before you even start.
Leadership theory and Ionology’s Digital Transformation framework will guide your decision making, giving you extra confidence that you’re making the right call.
Reverse engineer successful Digital Transformation case studies, learn from others, hear their stories of success and failure, and how they handled both.
What Our Participants Say
“Excellent! Expert driven content, strong case studies, interactive, energetic, informative and well-presented.”Anthony McCauley
“Fast paced. Excellent quality of content and delivery”Tim Willoughby
“Degree of interaction and quality of delivery – excellent! Case studies were appropriate and relevant to actual challenges faced in the workplace.”Paul Jackson
“Very practical – Niall was very interactive and invited discussion. Case studies helped paint a picture of the methodology put into practice.”Richard Bowden
SOME RECENT COURSE ATTENDEES
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- C-Suite leaders wanting to understand digital transformation from a strategic business perspective
- Technology leaders wanting to understand and deliver the business benefits of digital transformation
- Marketing leaders wanting to better understand how to articulate new value propositions in the digital economy
- Business Consultancies wanting to offer digital transformation services to their clients
- Technology Companies that want to offer business problem solving before technology delivery
- Creative/Digital Agencies that want to offer a business led digital transformation solution
Venue and Booking
Leading Digital Transformation
Belfast, 14 Sept 2017
Location: Conference Centre, Ormeau Business Park, 8 Cromac Avenue, Belfast, BT7 2JA
We also accept payment by invoice or purchase order, please contact us
£495+VAT per person
Digital Transformation Course Leader
Professor Niall McKeown
CEO of Ionology and creator of Ionology’s Digital Transformation frameworks and delivery system, Niall is considered a leading digital transformation thought leader. He is a visiting Professor at Ulster University and lectures regularly throughout Europe and the USA on the topic of digital transformation as well as conducting digital transformation workshops for business leaders. Niall is also the co-author of the recently published book The Seven Principles of Digital Business Strategy, commissioned by Babson College, the number one college for entrepreneurship in the US, and will be used as a curriculum text in 2017.
Book Your Place at the Belfast course